Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Bloggedy, Blog, Blog, Blog

Since this is a new blog I thought I'd lead in with a brief explination of why its here, and what wonderous things you'll see on it in the future. First off I started this blog at my friend Mike's insistance. Now one might think that this means I rarely see Mike and as such he wanted to keep appraised of all my doings. However one would be wrong, the most facinating thing about this blog's creation is that the person who wanted me to post sees me more than practically anyone else. Just to clear up Mike and I aren't roommates or anything (the anything implies some sort of homosexual relationship), so I don't see him multiple times a day or anything, but I do see him several times a week, and even frequently sleep on his couch to avoid long late night drives. Still, I don't think it is that bad of an idea, if for no other reason than it gives me yet another outlet for my (as you'll see at times) bizarre rantings. And beyond even that it may well help my many other dear friends who I see so infequently stay involved in my life without the hassle of juggeling different schedules and time zones.

So here it is my inagural blog, much more to follow soon!

-Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home